FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) makes less stress, more savings happen this holiday shopping season with amazing in-store, online and mobile deals starting November 16 through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Staples makes it easy this holiday season with the Staples’ Price Match Guarantee, special hours, new extended return policy, shipping services 7 days a week, same day photo cards, tech services to keep you up and running, and of course, dedicated associates to ensure a hassle free experience.
Starting November 16, Staples will have great deals on business items for the first-ever Week of Black Friday for Business. Black Friday deals for November 27-28 are available in store and/or on Staples.com while supplies last and include:
- $99.99 Asus laptop with Intel® Inside Processor (save $150), in-store only
- Free Kindle e-reader after easy rebate (reg. $79) with any laptop purchase over $399, in-store only
- $39.99 Android 7-inch tablet from JLab, 8GB (save $30), Staples.com and in-store
- $99.99 Samsung Galaxy Tablet Lite (save $40), Staples.com and in-store
- $25 Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of wearable tech including Fitbit® and Jawbone®, Staples.com and in-store
In addition, Staples has a new selection of holiday card designs. To celebrate, Staples is giving 25 FREE 5x7 matte holiday photo cards with any in-store purchase on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday while supplies last. Visit design.staples.com to design cards online and pick-up in store. Redeem free card coupon by Dec. 13. Customers will also receive an additional 30 percent off any orders over 25 cards.
“At Staples, we’re offering more savings throughout November with our first-ever Week of Black Friday for Business plus amazing deals the week of Black Friday through Cyber Monday,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president of North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “We also make less stress happen this holiday season with easy ways to shop in store, online and via mobile. Staples offers one-stop shopping for exclusive products, technology ranging from laptops, mobile to wearable tech, extended holiday hours, new extended return policy and free shipping from Staples.com for Staples Rewards members.”
Throughout the season Staples makes less stress happen every day with:
- Price Match Guarantee both in-store and online;
- New Staples Mobile App is faster with redesigned Weekly Ad page to showcase the best in-store deals and ability to view deals by category;
- Daily Deals on the Staples.com online storefront;
- Free Shipping from Staples.com for Staples Rewards members plus up to 5 percent back in Staples Rewards on everything including technology;
- Ship 7 Days a Week with package drop off and associate assistance;
- Same day photo card orders in stores;
- Shop from Staples.com kiosk for items not found in store.
Staples retail stores will extend holiday hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday including:
- Thurs., Nov. 27- Staples stores will open from 6 p.m.to 10 p.m. in all areas allowed* (excluding, Mass., Rhode Island and Maine)
- Fri., Nov. 28 – Staples stores will open at 6 a.m.*
*Visit Staples.com for local store listings and hours.
Staples makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in-store, online, on mobile devices, or through the company’s innovative buy online, pick-up in store option. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.