BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ipanema Technologies – the industry leader in network solutions allowing enterprises to guarantee their application performance – today announces its new ip|engine 400ax. This new device enables companies to guarantee the performance of their business critical applications such as Unified Communications, ERP and CRM, easily move these applications into the cloud as well as control Internet, social media and video traffic across 300Mbps. These engines will benefit large branch offices, headquarters and small data-centers alike, allowing enterprises greater visibility and higher bandwidth to manage the growing performance demand from today’s new network usages.
The ip|e 400ax allows for the management of up to 5000 users and 300 Mbps, bolstering Ipanema’s existing range of appliances designed for various WAN link capacities and numbers of users on a site. This family of physical and virtual appliances are key components of Ipanema’s Autonomic Networking System (ANS), the central management platform for orchestrating all of Ipanema’s diverse functions: Application Visibility, Application Control, WAN Optimization and Network Rightsizing. All these elements allow the Ipanema’s system to guarantee business application performance over complex and large networks with offices of all size, from the smallest branch to the largest data center.
In addition to Ipanema’s standard features, the new ip|e 400ax comes with numerous additional benefits, such as:
- Application visibility and control for branch office networks up to 300Mbps with support for any IP network, using a variety of access technology including Ethernet, Internet, MPLS, and LTE.
- The ability to manage redundant networks with a single device via dual fail-safe hardware capabilities. This allows for simpler installation at lower cost for enterprises.
- Dynamic WAN Selection capabilities to maximize the value of multiple network combinations (such as dual MPLS access, dual service providers or MPLS + Internet) by unifying application performance and ensuring the optimum usage of each available path between sites.
- Users of the ip|e 400ax will also benefit from WAN optimization capabilities for network links up to 100Mbps.
- Ip|e 400ax also exists as a virtual appliance, as part of the full virtualization portfolio.
“We see increasing demand from enterprises and our service provider partners to deploy 300Mbps networks to large branch offices but also small data centers, often using a variety of technologies. Even sites with very high capacity networks need centralized control. The ability to guarantee application performance is essential if companies are to manage traffic according to their business needs,” said Béatrice Piquer-Durand, Ipanema’s VP of Marketing.
Ipanema’s rollout of the ip|e 400ax is designed to manage and control the growing demand on large-sized branch offices and small data centers.
About Ipanema Technologies - www.ipanematech.com