DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2rftm/bipolar_disorder) has announced the addition of the "Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Zogenix, Inc.
- Richter Gedeon Nyrt.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Transition Therapeutics Inc.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- D-Pharm Ltd.
- Omeros Corporation
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.
- KemPharm, Inc.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MarcoPolo Pharmaceuticals SA
- Delpor, Inc.
- Zysis Limited
- Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- quetiapine fumarate ER
- ziprasidone hydrochloride
- Drug for Cancer and Neurodegenerative Disease
- aripiprazole CR
- lurasidone hydrochloride
- Small Molecule To Antagonize GPR78 for Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- Small Molecule to Target GPR50 for CNS and Metabolic Disorders
- Small Molecules to Antagonize NMDA Receptor and CHRNA7 for CNS
- Synthetic Peptides to inhibit IMPase for Bipolar Disorder
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2rftm/bipolar_disorder