DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tn4vl6/chronic) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development (Partial List)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- BioLineRx, Ltd.
- Piramal Enterprises Limited
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Incyte Corporation
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JW Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Ilyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Natco Pharma Limited
- Hybrigenics S.A.
- SymBio Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Nerviano Medical Sciences
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tn4vl6/chronic