DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvst42/bone_metastasis) has announced the addition of the "Bone Metastasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Bone Metastasis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bone Metastasis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amgen Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Sigma-Tau S.p.A.
- Bayer AG
- Medivir AB
- Osteologix Holdings Plc.
- Transgene SA
- Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
- Debiopharm International S.A.
- Amura Holdings Ltd.
- Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Terpenoid Therapeutics, Inc.
- TWi Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- DexTech Medical AB
- AlphaMab Co., Ltd
- zoledronic acid
- radium Ra 223 dichloride
- Recombinant Protein for Bone Metastasis and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Drugs to Inhibit EGFR for Bone Metastasis
- (alendronate sodium + paclitaxel + PEG)
- alendronate sodium + HPMA + paclitaxel
- Small Molecules to Inhibit GGDPS for Cancer and Bone Metastasis
- Recombinant Protein to Inhibit Serine Protease for Bone Metastasis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvst42/bone_metastasis