DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9k6rq/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Forklift Industry Report, 2014-2016" report to their offering.
As the world's largest forklift consumer market, China saw a forklift sales volume of 329,000 units in 2013, up 13.9% from a year earlier, accounting for 33.2% of the global total. Among them, the exported forklifts amounted to 113,000 units, up 15.3% year on year, reaching a record high. In future, China's forklift industry will maintain steady growth. It is projected that by 2015 the forklift sales volume will exceed 400,000 units, and the exports are very likely to approach 150,000 units.
In addition to vigorous development of electric forklifts, new-energy forklifts like natural gas, lithium battery, liquefied petroleum gas, and fuel cell have captured extensive attention and found wide applications over recent years. At present, the companies such as Hyster-Yale, Toyota Industrial Corp, Linde Material Handling, Jungheinrich Group, Anhui Heli, and BYD have launched energy-saving and environmentally friendly forklifts.
For a long time, Toyota Industrial Corp, Kion Group, Jungheinrich Group, Hyster-Yale, and Crown Equipment Corp. have been among the top 5 global forklift enterprises, and this ranking remained unchanged in 2013.
Key Topics Covered
- Market status of global forklifts, development of major countries, as well as top 20 global enterprises, etc.;
- Production, sales, and import & export of forklifts in China;
- Market status and key enterprises in electric and internal combustion forklifts in China;
- Product, regional, and corporate structure of forklifts in China;
- Operation and forklift business of top 10 global and 21 Chinese enterprises;
- Development trend and prospects of China's forklift industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Forklift
2 Status Quo of Global Forklift Industry
3 Forklift Market in China
4 Forklift Market Segments in China
5 Competitive Landscape of Forklift Market in China
6 Key Global Forklift Manufacturers
7 Key Forklift Manufacturers in China
8. Development Trend of China's Forklift Industry
9. Summary and Forecast
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jianghuai-Yinlian Heavy-Duty Construction Machine Co., Ltd.
- CLARK Material Handling International
- Chery DETANK Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Anhui Industrial Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Dalian Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Dooan Industrial Vehicle
- EP Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hangcha Group Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Good Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
- Jiangsu Jingjiang Forklift Truck Co., Ltd.
- Jungheinrich Group
- Kion Group
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift
- Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shantui Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Hytsu Group
- Sino-American-Zhejiang Maximal Foklift Co., Ltd.
- Tailift Qingdao Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Industrial Corp
- UniCarriers Corporation
- Wuxi KIPOR Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Noblelift Equipment Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang UN Forklift Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9k6rq/global_and