AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eagle Eye Networks, Inc. today announced the immediate availability of interactive cloud security camera mapping as part of the Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera Video Management System (VMS). The new global mapping offers users the ability to view or record video directly from a map or physical layout.
In other news today, Eagle Eye also announced that expansion of its mobile apps to include comprehensive installation functionally.
Cloud Security Camera Mapping provides Precise View of Camera Location and Surveillance Layout
Eagle Eye Networks’ cloud security camera mapping key features are:
- Robust geographic maps which also allow users to create and insert custom floor plans.
- Drag and drop cameras on the map to specify camera location and orientation.
- Flexibility to zoom in or out, and navigate to different locations.
- Online/functioning cameras are shown in green on the map; offline cameras are shown in red.
- Clicking on any camera provides live or recorded video and camera details.
- Precise GPS location for cameras and Eagle Eye bridges can automatically be captured using Eagle Eye mobile app.
“Interactive camera mapping gives single and multi-location companies a detailed view of their surveillance system, as well as individual camera location,” said Dean Drako, President and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “The mapping functionality is also extremely useful for local law enforcement and security teams.”
About Eagle Eye Networks
Eagle Eye Networks delivers the first on-demand cloud based security and operations video management system (VMS) providing both cloud and on-premise recording. Eagle Eye also provides a cloud video API for integrations and application development. The Eagle Eye Platform offers secure, encrypted recording, camera management, mobile viewing and alerts - all 100% cloud managed. The Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera Video Management System supports a broad array of IP and analog cameras uses Intelligent Bandwidth Management™, making it easy to deploy at single and multiple sites. The API platform uses the Eagle Eye Big Data Video Framework™, with time based data structures used for indexing, search, retrieval and analysis of the live and archived video. Eagle Eye Networks sells through authorized reseller and installation partners. The headquarters is at 411 Brazos St, Suite 101, Austin, TX. For more information please visit www.eagleeyenetworks.com or call +1-512-473-0500.