DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgnmbc/type_2_diabetes) has announced the addition of the "Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Type 2 Diabetes, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Type 2 Diabetes and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Type 2 Diabetes Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Type 2 Diabetes - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Type 2 Diabetes - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Products Glance
- Type 2 Diabetes - Products under Development by Companies
- Type 2 Diabetes - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Type 2 Diabetes - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Type 2 Diabetes - Therapeutics Assessment
- Type 2 Diabetes - Recent Pipeline Updates
- Type 2 Diabetes - Dormant Projects
- Type 2 Diabetes - Discontinued Products
- Type 2 Diabetes - Product Development Milestones
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgnmbc/type_2_diabetes