DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd9cx6/epicast_report) has announced the addition of the "EpiCast Report: Type 1 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes in the 8MM will grow by 40.40% over the next decade, from 6.02 million prevalent cases in 2013 to 8.45 million prevalent cases in 2023.
To forecast the diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes in the 8MM, The publisher epidemiologists selected nationally representative population-based studies that provided diagnosed prevalence data in the 8MM. Furthermore, The publisher epidemiologists segmented the prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes by BMI in each market. These BMI segmentations could provide valuable insight into potential patient populations that are eligible for targeted screening programs.
- The Type 1 Diabetes EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for type 1 diabetes in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Canada). In addition, the report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes segmented by age (ages 0-14 years,15-29 years, 30-44 years, 45-59 years, 60-74 years, and =75 years) and sex. Furthermore, the report provides the distribution of diagnosed prevalent cases of type 1 diabetes segmented by body mass index (BMI) (kg/m2) (BMI <20, BMI 20-<25, BMI 25-<30, BMI =30) in these markets.
- The Type 1 Diabetes epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global type 1 diabetes market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global type 1 diabetes market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups, sex that present the best opportunities for type 1 diabetes therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global Trends
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Type 1 Diabetes (2013-2023)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd9cx6/epicast_report