DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gt8c4/global_organic) has announced the addition of the "Global Organic Pigments Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The organic pigments market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Organic pigments industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on twenty-three industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The organic pigments industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Organic Pigment Industry Overview
- Organic Pigment International and China Market Analysis
- Organic Pigments Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Organic Pigments Production by Regions By Technology By Applications
- Organic Pigment Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Organic Pigments Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Organic Pigments Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Organic Pigment Marketing Channels Analysis
- Organic Pigments Industry Development Trend
- Organic Pigment Industry Development Proposals
- Organic Pigment New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Organic Pigment Industry Research Conclusions
- Apollo Colors
- Baoyuan Chemical Industry
- DIC Group
- Everbright Pigment
- Flint Group
- Hongyan Pigment
- Lily Group
- North American Chemical Group
- Sanyo Color Works
- Shuangle Pigment
- TOYO Ink
- Xinguang Pigment
- Zhenxin Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gt8c4/global_organic