DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8dc4dk/reimagining_the) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "Reimagining the Banking Experience: GoBank, Moven, Serve, and Simple" to their offering.
Financial institutions today are under tremendous pressure to reinvent themselves. Rapidly changing consumer needs, combined with ever-faster technology adoption curves and evolving regulatory pressures, have created an urgent demand to reimagine the digital banking experience.
This report identifies key features that are necessary for success in the changing world and outlines a new business model to align institutions to future priorities. This report builds on an analysis of four neobank models: GoBank, Moven, Serve, and Simple, with takeaways that can improve any institution's competitive position in the shifting digital landscape. The types of customers these new providers attract younger, urbanite, and underbanked will be examined. Finally, the report provides a series of best practices for future-proofing financial organizations and retooling branch networks for profitable operations in a new era.
- How should financial service providers organize for success in the coming years? Which new model provides for maximum flexibility for future needs?
- What key features are needed to respond to the rapidly changing needs of consumers and the regulatory environment?
- What are the main takeaways from neobanks such as GoBank, Moven, Serve, and Simple?
- What are the major trends that will influence banking over the next seven years?
- What segments of consumers do neobanks appeal to and why?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary & Recommendations
3. Five Recommendations for Banking into 2020
4. Attracting Gen Y
5. Attracting Underserved Consumers
6. Rise of the Digital Disruptors
7. Stacking up the Neobanks
12. Empowering the Customer
13. Transformative Roadmap for Branch Networks
17. Related Research
18. Companies Mentioned
- American Express
- BBVA Compass
- BMO Harris
- U.S. Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8dc4dk/reimagining_the
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research