DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnzvlg/dominican) has announced the addition of the "Dominican Republic: LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption" report to their offering.
Dominican Republic: LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption a new Country Intelligence report offers a precise, incisive profile of the Dominican Republic's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Dominican market.
Dominican Republic: LTE Deployment to Boost Data Consumption provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Dominican Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Dominican Republic's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from the author's databases.
- Spectrum awarded in 2014 to Orange Dominicana and Claro Dominican Republic will contribute to raising the availability of mobile telephone and broadband services in the country and accelerate LTE network deployments.
- The telecommunications market in the Dominican Republic will generate an estimated $2.4bn in service revenue in 2014, 1.9% more than the prior year, with mobile voice and data services contributing 70.6% of total revenue.
- The author predicts mobile subscriptions will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the next five years, from 9.76m in 2014 to 11.4m in 2019, equating to a 108.1% penetration rate.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Overall market opportunities
- Claro Dominican Republic
- Orange Dominicana
- Tricom Telecom,
- Altice Group
- VIVA Dominican Republic
- WIND Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnzvlg/dominican