DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xr33v7/cameroon_mnos) has announced the addition of the "Cameroon: MNOs Are Watching Nexttel's Initial Performance but Should Upgrade their Networks to Prepare for 3G" report to their offering.
'Cameroon: MNOs Are Watching Nexttel's Initial Performance but Should Upgrade their Networks to Prepare for 3G,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Cameroon's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Cameroonian market.
- The author expects to see overall service revenue grow at a 6.8% CAGR from 2014 to 2019. We expect mobile to grow from an estimated 79.7% of the total telecom market in 2014 to 84.5% in 2019.
- The top two operators, MTN and Orange, which both provide mobile services, will account for an estimated 78.7% of overall service revenue in 2014. Such market dominance has been achieved through successful launches of tiered tariffs and tailored packages; MTN has been at the forefront of this, launching three new packages targeting business and youth customers in 2014.
- Over the next five years, operators will find opportunities in the mobile market, where we expect significant strides in data-related services, especially health, commerce and media/entertainment services. Vendors should position themselves for expected upgrades of network infrastructure over the next year or two, to support increases in traffic.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market and Competitor Overview
- Cameroon in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying Opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xr33v7/cameroon_mnos