DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x85v68/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Intelligent Print Management (IPM) Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Intelligent Print Management market to grow at a CAGR of 6.91% over the period 2013-2018.
Intelligent print management (IPM) is a concept related to managing network-shared printers. The basic assumption of intelligent print management is that of a set of printers serving tens or hundreds of users. Enterprises often spend a lot of money on wasteful printing. IPM helps enterprises reduce their printing budget.
One key trend emerging in this market is the increased adoption of cloud and mobile printing. The vendors have started to provide anytime, anywhere access to printing while maintaining control over costs and security.
According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the need for significant cost reduction among organizations. Changing business demands and market environments have put considerable pressure on organizations to reduce costs incurred by infrastructure resources, including printing costs.
Further, the report states that one major challenge that the market faces is critical data security concerns. As large volumes of enterprise data are handled by vendors for print management, crucial issues such as privacy and security have started to emerge in the market. The vendors in this market handle sensitive business information and enterprises are therefore concerned about their data being misused. The misuse of such critical data by service providers may negatively affect the growth of the market.
To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from:
- Automation software licenses
- Konica Minolta
- Nuance Communications
- Xerox Corporation
- Need for Significant Cost Reduction
- Critical Data Security Concerns
- Increased Adoption of Cloud and Mobile Printing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market Trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x85v68/global