DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbmsrk/confectionery) has announced the addition of the "Confectionery: Global Industry Almanac" report to their offering.
Global Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global confectionery market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global confectionery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global confectionery market with five year forecasts
Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual
chapters on each country.
- The global confectionery market had total revenues of $159,523.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 15,509.5 million kilograms in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an
anticipated CAGR of 2.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which
is expected to drive the market to a value of $180,078.9m by the end
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global confectionery market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global confectionery market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global confectionery market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbmsrk/confectionery