DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Targetbase, a strategic communications agency that provides marketing technology, business intelligence, analytics and creative services, announces the debut of the Targetbase Marketing Platform (the “Platform”), enabling marketing functions to be accessible through a single portal with real-time access to marketing campaign performance.
“The Targetbase Marketing Platform does much more than provide data,” explains Mark Wright, president and CEO, Targetbase. “It provides entire teams -- from executive level to finance and marketers to field sales and store managers -- the level of business intelligence they need, through real-time, contextual information on marketing performance. Now being proactive is truly possible.”
According to Targetbase CTO, Peter Kulupka, “The Platform will transform marketing by empowering the Marketing Executive to understand almost every aspect of their marketing operation, at a glance, on any device. A marketer will be able to see the performance of their in-market campaigns, business intelligence and analytics in one place. Our goal was to revolutionize the way that marketing services are delivered to marketers, through a contemporary user experience similar to what we’ve come to expect from many consumer applications.”
Features and benefits of the Targetbase Marketing Platform include:
- 360 degree view of the customer including transactional, financial, demographic, shopping cart, social, campaign and web behavior data
- Liberation of consumer data via the Targetbase Data Application Programming Interface (API) using Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics software
- Ready-made BI dashboards that meet the needs of marketers, executives, brand managers, finance, field sales and store managers
- Analytic models to get the marketer started with data-driven marketing initiatives
- Real-time integration with enterprise systems, point-of-sale, e-commerce and call center
- Total campaign management across multiple channels and touch points, optimizing consumer engagement via the Adobe® Marketing Cloud
- Comprehensive consumer personas including transactional, financial, demographic, shopping cart, social, campaign and web behavior data
- Access, collection and storage of data from multiple sources and devices
- Automated fulfillment and tracking of direct mail, email, social, mobile and SMS
Targetbase is a strategic communications agency that believes clients become stronger when they leverage the wealth of information consumers provide online every day. Targetbase applies its experience in acquiring knowledge and key consumer insights and turn that into relevant data that its creative team can generate brand experiences that consumers want. The agency brings together direct marketing disciplines, the innovative nature of digital thinking and the intelligence of marketing analytics, all integrated in one agency backed by the Omnicom family.
According to Forrester Research*, “Targetbase is the most integrated of the providers we evaluated, combining analytical, strategy, creative and marketing technology skill sets to help clients turn customer insights into marketing strategy and programs.”
Targetbase is a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. For more information, visit www.targetbase.com.
About The DAS Group of Companies:
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
*Source: The Forrester Wave™: US Database Marketing Service Providers, Q1 2011.