SEOUL, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Throughout October and November, the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) will be holding online promotions and events on multiple social media platforms in order to engage, connect, and further understand the audience’s interests and needs.
To connect with its audience, the KTO utilizes various social media platforms including Facebook (English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, and Spanish), Weibo (Simplified Chinese), Vkontakte (Russian), and more. The online events, which are available in multiple languages, allow anyone to participate easily by simply leaving comments.
These online events cover a wide range of themes such as Korean landmarks, tourist attractions, shopping, food, and more. Instructions are posted online and participants will have a chance to win big prizes. Anyone can participate in the event. More information can be found by clicking any of the pages below.
<< Korean Tourism Organization Social Media Event Participation Page >>
● English: https://www.facebook.com/koreatourism
● Traditional Chinese: https://www.facebook.com/big5chinese.visitkorea
● Japanese: https://www.facebook.com/visitkorea.jp
● German: https://www.facebook.com/KoreaReise
● Spanish: https://www.facebook.com/TurismoCorea
● Simplified Chinese: http://e.weibo.com/visitkorea
● Russian: http://vk.com/public.phprussian_kto
For more information on Korean tourism, visit the official site at www.visitkorea.or.kr