HENDERSON, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--November 3, 2014--Double Crown Resources, Inc. (OTCQB: DDCC), a fully reporting company, invites all interested parties to view a detailed slide presentation on TransLock² (TransLock Squared) the company's advanced and recently redesigned, patent-pending aggregate material transport system for water, road and rail shipments. The new presentation, which can be viewed at www.doublecrownresources.com, clearly illustrates the unique features that make TransLock² universally superior to the existing transport model and a true macro universal logistics enhancement for industrial aggregate commodity shipping. Operational demonstrations of TransLock² are currently being given in Houston, TX for potential users of the system.
Key points of the new TransLock² presentation include:
- Ability to convert intermodal flat rail cars into 100 ton, sealed aggregate commodity carriers.
- Patent-pending vertical and horizontal interlock, slide lid system, horizontal slide lid system and vertical side vents are 100% accessible from the multi-ladder perimeter system.
- Operator will never be required to climb on top of or between units. All access is available from the perimeter and our patent-pending multi-ladder design.
- Because of the patent-pending interlock system, TransLock² containers can stack up to four high and/or two high and the contents can transfer from top to bottom, left to right, with only one connection to transfer the materials.
- TransLock² is the first system to have manual/gravity feed, Venturi vacuum, pneumatic blower base conveyance unit options.
- Developed to address a current serious logistics shipping problem for many industries; The significant lack of availability of covered rail cars.
- Reduces the number of handlings required in a traditional logistics model by as much as half.
- Reduces the loss and/or breach of material lost due to super sacks in the obsolete, inefficient method of aggregate commodity transport.
- A universal, global, macro logistics enhancement to existing transport technology.
- TransLock² is ideal for multiple industries. These units can carry aggregates, chemicals, fluids, and virtually all types of commodity products.
About Double Crown Resources, Inc.
Double Crown Resources, Inc. is a natural resource exploration and development company holding a 100% interest in the Bateman gold & nickel prospect near Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. In addition, Double Crown is targeting new properties as well as oilfield supply & service projects that have the potential for near-term positive cash flow. The company is presently reviewing a number of new natural resource properties that are near to, or in production, located in North, South and Latin America. Multiple oilfield service projects are currently under active development. Double Crown Resources, Inc., originally founded in 2006, is based in Henderson, NV.
Neither this press release nor any related calls or discussions constitutes an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities.
You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements in this press release. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Words such as "will," "anticipates," "believes," "plans," "goal," "expects," "future," "intends," and similar expressions are used to identify these forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements for many reasons, including the risks we face as described in this press release. For further information about Double Crown Resources, Inc., please refer to its website at http://www.doublecrownresources.com/.