CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyosung, the fastest growing supplier of ATMs in North America and the market leader in Branch Transformation solutions, will be represented among industry leaders at the BAI Retail Delivery conference in Chicago on November 12-14, 2014. Through its partnerships with some of the most innovative firms in the market, Hyosung’s self-service technology will be available at the conference through the following displays:
- MX8800 Branch Transformation terminal featured as part of Phoenix Interactive Design’s XPRESSION solution (visit them at booth #4519). Phoenix is the world leader in multi-vendor applications for self-service.
- MoniSafe 400A cash recycler included onsite at the Add-On Technologies booth (#4252), one of the largest suppliers of multi-vendor applications for TCR.
Additionally, Andrew Orent, President and CEO of Hyosung Americas, will participate in a panel session titled “Next Generation of Self-Service.” Orent will join fellow panelists to discuss consumers’ shift toward technology-based banking channels that offer greater convenience, more flexibility and lower costs. Industry leaders will further discuss today’s market trends in banking transformation and the steps needed for an organization to succeed in this changing landscape, with focus on the following key topics:
- Consumer trends in self-service preferences and usage
- New solutions for improving customer experience and engagement through self-service technology
- The role of self-service banking in the context of increased branch digitization
SESSION: Next Generation of Self-Service
DATE: Thursday, November 13, 2014
TIME: 2:45pm-3:45pm CST
- Andrew Orent, President and CEO, Hyosung Americas
- Tammy LoCascio, SVP, Retail Delivery Manager, First Tennessee Bank
- Danny Tang, Worldwide Channel Transformation Leader, Global Banking & Financial Markets, IBM
- Michael Bielamowicz, Executive Vice President, Global Solutions, Glory
The BAI Retail Delivery Conference brings together industry leaders in retail banking, payments and regulatory compliance to offer expertise on industry information and trends. The conference will examine the challenges facing the industry and provide actionable insights about how to transform financial institutions. The event will take place at McCormick Place in Chicago, from November 12-14, 2014. If you are interested in speaking with Orent, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT HYOSUNG AMERICA
Hyosung’s vision is to continually create automated financial products and solutions maximizing the convenience, accessibility and trust of our customers by leveraging our creativity, technology, speed to market and people. Hyosung America is a subsidiary of South Korea Hyosung, Inc., a global leader in providing ATMs to the retail off-premises and financial institution markets. Since entering the North American market in 1998, Hyosung America has shipped more than 200,000 ATMs and is the fastest growing supplier in North America. Hyosung America is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and has research and development support in its Global Software Center in Dayton, Ohio. www.nhausa.com