LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CashStar, the digital gifting company preferred by the world’s leading brands, today announced new capabilities in its award-winning omni-channel digital gifting platform, CashStar 5. The new capabilities enable CashStar’s retail and restaurant clients to grow revenue more quickly than ever before.
Since launching CashStar 5 earlier this year, the company has released a range of powerful capabilities available through its cloud platform to all CashStar clients and adopted by several retailers, including SpaFinder Wellness, Inc®. The new capabilities in CashStar 5 span across the entire solution set, including enhancement to its B2C, B2B, marketing promotions and core platform capabilities.
“The marketing promotions capabilities within the CashStar 5 platform allow us to focus our internal resources on new initiatives, while offering the best digital gifting experience possible for both the sender and the recipient,” said Dave Walters, chief technology officer, Spafinder Wellness, Inc. “And the new reports and highly visual dashboards effectively communicate key performance metrics so we can make informed business decisions.”
The new capabilities include:
- Personalized eCommerce Experience: CashStar now offers retailers a rich eCommerce experience for business clients, including the flexibility to personalize the experience of bulk ordering of business-to-business (B2B) gift cards. Retailers can configure the workflow, navigation, branding and notification options, such as emails and alerts.
- Self-Service Registration: Brands can now enable self-service registration for B2B gift card program partners and determine the rules for partner registration approval.
- Retailer Administration and Controls: Retailers have complete, granular control at the account level for partner approval, tiered discount schedules, automated approval of orders and enablement of partners to store payment information, making it easy for partners to purchase while providing the retailer with visibility and control.
- Secure Gift Card Reloads: With this release, CashStar extended its reload capabilities to CashStar Consumer. Gift card recipients can now reload plastic and digital gift cards using loyalty or account information entered within a mobile app, mobile website or Web experience.
- Personalized Plastic Gift Cards: CashStar has added new capabilities for clients to provide opportunities for personalization and add-on purchases. Consumers can now upload photos and add accessories, such as gift bags, to personalize plastic cards ordered online.
- Enhanced Mobile App Experiences: By utilizing CashStar’s enhanced Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK), retailers can add digital gifting functionality to their native mobile app. The new capabilities enable shoppers to upload photos and videos to gift cards directly from a mobile device and manage both plastic and digital gift cards within retailers’ mobile applications.
- Targeted Promotions: Retailers now have more capabilities to increase conversion rates and revenue with enhanced promotion types, including free or discounted shipping of plastic gift cards or earning loyalty points for gift card purchases.
- New Reporting Capabilities: CashStar has enhanced the reporting capabilities within the CashStar 5 platform, empowering marketers and merchandisers to make informed decisions through visual dashboards and configurable reports that optimize their digital gifting business based on timely information.
- More Powerful Risk Management: CashStar has continued to evolve revenue-optimizing risk management capabilities, including improved algorithms and new predictive models for scoring and adjudication of card-not-present transactions of digital prepaid products.
“CashStar continues to innovate in the digital gifting and mobile payments space, bringing to market capabilities that will allow our retail and restaurant clients to grow their programs exponentially,” said Ben Kaplan, president and CEO of CashStar. “We’re proud of the success our clients are experiencing on the CashStar 5 platform and the tangible business results they have already seen by implementing the new capabilities.”
About CashStar, Inc.
CashStar is the leading provider of omni-channel digital gifting solutions for the world’s top brands. The CashStar platform enables retailers and restaurants to maximize sales, eliminate fraud risk, increase customer engagement and drive adoption of mobile payments. More than 300 leading brands worldwide rely on CashStar to power the most innovative and advanced prepaid and digital gifting programs, including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit www.cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail email@example.com.