SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Solano Labs, Inc., a leading provider of continuous integration and deployment solutions, today announced the general availability of Solano Private CI, a virtual appliance version of its Solano CI software-as-a-service continuous integration platform. With the introduction of Solano Private CI, software developers now have a choice in implementing the company’s continuous integration and deployment products either as a virtual appliance or as a SaaS solution. Solano Labs’ solutions allow test suites to execute more efficiently, with little to no maintenance from users, so that they can focus on innovating and building code instead of waiting on feedback and test results.
As developers design software builds requiring longer testing, there is an increased need for continuous integration solutions that can optimize test executions. Many current solutions require continuous maintenance — sometimes an entire team of developers — resulting in wasted time on updates, bugs, security patches, etc. With Solano Labs, developers do not need to lose focus on their projects at hand.
“Formerly known as TDDium, Solano CI’s patented auto-parallelization of test execution requires less input and maintenance from developers, improving build times and allowing for faster cycles of innovation,” said William Josephson, president at Solano Labs. “In this environment where developer capital is at a premium, low-to-no maintenance becomes a major competitive advantage.”
Solano CI provides superior benefits such as:
- Parallel performance: safe parallel execution and dynamic task distribution finish builds up to 80x faster, automatically;
- Painless, revision-controlled setup: fast self-service setup for new projects and branches, compact YAML configuration file that lives in the code repository;
“We have looked into and implemented a number of CI solutions, but found that Solano CI is the best on the market for managing our CI infrastructure,” said Bjorn Freeman-Benson, senior vice president of engineering at New Relic. “It saves us on hardware and people, plus it just works. With Solano Labs, we have reduced our test times from hours to minutes.”
Pricing and Availability
Solano Starter CI:
- Metered usage plan for light users. Starting at $15 per month.
Solano Pro CI:
- High performance workers, unlimited usage, repositories and collaborators. Starting at $125 per month.
Solano Enterprise CI:
- High performance build and test environment with dedicated capacity. Starting at $1800 per month.
Solano Private CI:
- Virtual appliance installation that provides the same high performance build and test environment as the SaaS service, but is privately deployable in Amazon and other common cloud providers for those that need customization and strong IP protection.
For more information or to start your free trial, visit www.solanolabs.com or call (415) 506-7342.
About Solano Labs
Solano Labs provides a blazingly fast solution for Continuous Integration and Deployment. Solano CI dramatically reduces testing time for our customers, enabling developers to focus on building and innovating instead of waiting for test builds to finish. By harnessing our proprietary parallel optimization technology and our fully-managed cloud infrastructure, developers see test results 10 to 80x faster than existing solutions, saving time and money. With Solano CI, they can concentrate on creating software, not wrangling with test environments. For more information, check out www.solanolabs.com and follow us on Twitter @SolanoLabs.