DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m6zkw/h1_2014_global) has announced the addition of the "H1, 2014 Global Solar Market - Policy - The Be All and End All for the Growth of Solar Market" report to their offering.
The global solar Photovoltaic (PV) market increased in capacity by around 14.6 GW in H1 2014, with China adding the lion`s share with 5.2 GW alone. Japan occupied second position in the global market with 2.9 GW. The global H1 2014 CSP installations stands at 380 MW.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the global solar market in H1 2014, which includes both the Photovoltaic (PV) and Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) markets.
- It focuses on solar demand and supply outlook, and compares the performance of key solar PV and CSP markets in H1 2014 and H2 2014.
- It also provides an analyst's perspective of the key policy moves undertaken by the leading PV markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 H1, 2014 Global Solar Market - Policy - The Be All and End All for the Growth of Solar Market
- Key Takeaways
- Global Solar PV Market - H1, 2014 vs. H2, 2014
3 Analysis of Key Solar Photovoltaic Power Markets - H1 2014 vs. H2 2014
- Germany Stranded Amidst Unfavorable Policy Climate
- Italy Photovoltaic Market - Policy Uncertainty Denies the Plausibility of Market Growth
- India Photovoltaic Market - H2, 2014 Eclipsed by the Installation of Neemuch Solar Photovoltaic Project in H1, 2014
- 2014 Indian Budget - Perquisites for the Solar Market
- China Solar PV Market - H1, 2014 to be Lopsided by the Installation of Significant Capacity of Utility Scale Projects Expected in H2, 2014
- Japan Solar Photovoltaic Market - Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Review To Boost Photovoltaic Installations in H2, 2014 vs. H1, 2014
- Japan Solar Photovoltaic Market - Key Points to Reckon
- The US Photovoltaic Market - Gold Rush in Installations Expected in Q4, 2014 to Drive H2, 2014 Figures even Higher
- The UK Solar PV Market - Reduction in Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs) from Q2, 2014 Augmented the Q1, 2014 and the H1, 2014 Capacity
4 Solar Demand Outlook, 2013-2014
- Solar Photovoltaic Power Market Outlook - China, Japan and the US will Continue to Occupy Top Slots in 2014
5 Solar Photovoltaic Auctions, 2014
- Overview of Upcoming Solar Auctions, 2014
6 Global Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market
- US to Dominate and Supplant Spain in the Global Concentrated Solar Power Market in 2014
- CSP Projects that Will Sum up the Global CSP Market in 2014
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m6zkw/h1_2014_global