DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqqmqf/china_automotive) has announced the addition of the "China Automotive Drive Shaft Market Report, 2014" report to their offering.
According to China Automotive Drive Shaft Market Report, 2014, Chinese automotive drive shaft market will keep an average growth rate of 8.29% in 2014-2017, and the market demand will reach 61.04 million units in 2017.
Drive shafts are the parts of automobiles and construction machinery, on the demand of which the prosperity index and development scale of automotive and engineering machinery have a direct bearing. In 2013, China needed 44.38 million automotive drive shafts, of which 81.5% came from passenger cars whose base was huge. If coupled with the demand from construction machinery, China's demand for drive shafts would reach 46.26 million units in 2013.
The highly-concentrated Chinese automotive drive shaft market presents the following competition pattern: a few powerful transmission shaft manufacturers occupy the main engine supporting market; the majority of the remaining enterprises with small scale, weak technical strength and low brand awareness dominate partial low-end main engine supporting market and maintenance services market by virtue of low prices, playing a passive role in competition. Wanxiang Qianchao, Shanghai GKN Drive Shaft and Xuchang Yuandong Drive Shaft accounted for 56.25% of the total drive shaft sales volume together in 2013, and the share is expected to be as high as 55% or so in 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Operation of China Automobile Industry
1.1 Automobile Market
2 Overview of Drive Shaft Industry
3 Automotive Drive Shaft Market
4 Major Foreign Companies
6 Chinese Companies
- Donghua Automotive Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Fawer Automotive Parts Limited Company
- GSP Automotive
- Hebei Yulong Drive Shaft Co., Ltd
- Henan Zhongzhou Holding Group
- Hubei Danjiangkou Dan Chuan Automotive Transmission Shaft Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Golden Transmission Co., Ltd
- Jilin GKN Norinco Drive Shaft Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. of China National Heavy Duty Truck Group
- Liuzhou Hengli Transmission Shaft Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Lantong Transmission Shaft Co., Ltd
- Shanghai GKN Drive Shaft Co., Ltd
- Shenyang Spicer Driveshaft
- Wanxiang Qianchao
- Xuchang Yuandong Drive Shaft
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqqmqf/china_automotive