ANAHEIM, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Riskonnect Healthcare work platform with many new and enhanced features and functionality will be unveiled at ASHRM 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibition this October 26-29 in Anaheim, California. After making its debut at last year’s conference, Riskonnect tapped David McElroy as Director, Healthcare Practice to lead product development and steer the innovative enhancements that will be featured at this year’s ASHRM event. McElroy brings over eight years experience in healthcare risk management and patient safety and quality, gained while working at Marsh Stars, where he worked to develop their industry specific roadmap.
Comments on the news
- Bob Morrell, CEO & Co-Founder of Riskonnect said, “We brought disruptive technology to the risk management market 7 years ago, and completely reframed how risk professionals think about their work. Healthcare faces its own unique challenges, and we are poised to bring innovation and enterprise-class technology to help healthcare organizations better control costs, reduce incidents, and provide better care to their patients and better service to their employees. We are excited to show just what this system can do, and what David McElroy has brought to this system.”
- “In the eight-plus years that I’ve been focused on solving technology challenges faced by healthcare organizations, I’ve witnessed tremendous growth and innovation that has changed the way we look at how technology and care provision intersect,” said David McElroy, Healthcare Practice Director. “My goal in directing the Riskonnect Healthcare Practice is to ensure that Riskonnect’s pace for innovation exceeds the Healthcare industry’s needs.”
- “Our Riskonnect Healthcare work platform addresses the need for a client configurable solution that makes it easier than ever before to capture patient safety and satisfaction data, and take action instantly from any mobile device. The Riskonnect Healthcare solution, with its mobile first strategy, raises the bar for healthcare organizations troubled by legacy software,” said Roger Dunkin, VP, Applications & Platform.
Riskonnect, the leading risk management technology provider, offers the healthcare industry innovation that doesn’t require any custom development. McElroy implemented new enhancements to the Riskonnect Healthcare solution’s claims functionality, including the introduction of role-based contacts, giving healthcare organizations the ability to associate physicians and other employees with all modules within the Riskonnect system. A new patient adverse event taxonomy based on the AHRQ common formats provides easy reporting to PSOs.
As with all Riskonnect products, all modules are fully mobile and are integrated to allow the healthcare organization to unite its disparate business units on one work platform while preserving and ensuring all confidentiality requirements are securely managed. Secure, private, and collaborative, Riskonnect Healthcare promises to redefine how technology and healthcare intersect. Under McElroy’s direction, the Riskonnect Healthcare solution has, in less than a year, once again demonstrated that Riskonnect’s pace of innovation is only matched by its commitment to providing real technology solutions to healthcare organizations.
- Learn more at http: www.riskonnect.com
- Follow @Riskonnect on Twitter
- Like riskonnect.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/riskonnect