DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrt3s/chocolate) has announced the addition of the "Chocolate Confectionery: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Chocolate Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The global chocolate confectionery market had total revenues of $85.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 7.1 billion kilograms in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $96.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global chocolate confectionery market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global chocolate confectionery market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global chocolate confectionery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Chocolate Confectionery
- Chocolate Confectionery In Asia-Pacific
- Chocolate Confectionery In Europe
- Chocolate Confectionery In France
- Chocolate Confectionery In Germany
- Chocolate Confectionery In Japan
- Chocolate Confectionery In The United Kingdom
- Chocolate Confectionery In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrt3s/chocolate