DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7n5c77/wine_top_5) has announced the addition of the "Wine: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The Emerging 5 Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $35,969.2 million to the global wine industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $71,944.2 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 14.9% over the 2013-18 period.
- Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $27,448.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and South Africa with a value of $3,888.6 and $3,480.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the wine industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $61,816.5 million in 2018, followed by Brazil and South Africa with expected values of $4,542.4 and $3,844.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five wine market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five wine market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Overview for Each Country
- Market Overview
- Market Data
- Market Segmentation
- Market outlook
- Five forces analysis
- Leading companies
- Macroeconomic indicators
Key Topics Covered:
- WINE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- WINE IN BRAZIL
- WINE IN CHINA
- WINE IN INDIA
- WINE IN MEXICO
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7n5c77/wine_top_5