DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2j262j/insurance_global) has announced the addition of the "Insurance: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $3,047.2 billion in 2012 to the global insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,521.2 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2012-17 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the insurance industry, with market revenues of $1,270.9 billion in 2012. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $679.8 and $311.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,552.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $825.1 and $282.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 insurance market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 insurance market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 insurance market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Insurance
- Insurance In Canada
- Insurance In France
- Insurance In Germany
- Insurance In Italy
- Insurance In Japan
- Insurance In Russia
- Insurance In The United Kingdom
- Insurance In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2j262j/insurance_global