DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2n4slx/life_insurance) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 life insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,721.2 billion in 2012 to the global life insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,939.4 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2012-17 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the life insurance industry, with market revenues of $567.8 billion in 2012. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $545.0 and $205.8 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $707.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $649.0 and $169.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered:
- What was the size of the G8 life insurance market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 life insurance market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Life Insurance
- Life Insurance In Canada
- Life Insurance In France
- Life Insurance In Germany
- Life Insurance In Italy
- Life Insurance In Japan
- Life Insurance In Russia
- Life Insurance In The United Kingdom
- Life Insurance In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2n4slx/life_insurance