DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lm5nr/china_superalloy) has announced the addition of the "China Superalloy Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
In 2009, the demand for superalloy in China reached about 10,000 tons, and this figure went up to nearly 20,000 tons in 2014, with a CAGR of 14.9%. Over the same period, the superalloy output showed a moderate growth, from 8,000 tons in 2009 to 13,000 tons in 2014. There is a growing trend toward the widening gap in supply and demand, and many high-end superalloys have to be relied on imports.
In future, superalloy in China will enjoy rapid growth mainly due to the two below: first, the demand from aircraft engines for superalloy will rise significantly with the maturity of the technologies. In view of the process of China-made large aircraft projects, the year 2007 will constitute the fast-growing period of the demand for Chinese superalloys in this field; second, the output and sales volume of automobiles in China are expected to continue to rise as the unit usage of superalloys keeps increasing. And the demand for superalloys from automobile engines will maintain rapid growth.
At present, there are no more than 50 superalloy producers around the globe, which are mainly concentrated in the countries like the United States, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Japan. And a highly oligarchic monopoly in the industry has taken form. The superalloy manufacturers in China can be divided into two categories: steel enterprises and research institutes. The former includes Fushun Special Steel, Changcheng Special Steel, and Baosteel Group, etc. while the latter consists of BIAM and Central Iron & Steel Research Institute, etc.
As the largest superalloy manufacturer, Fushun Special Steel offers the products that mainly include wrought superalloy. In recent years, superalloy has contributed revenue of some RMB700 million, with the market share of 30%. In 2014, its capacity reached 3,500 tons, with the long-term capacity of 6,000 tons.
Relying on Central Iron & Steel Research Institute, CISRI-GAONA has great R&D strength and provides a variety of products. In 2014, the company's superalloy capacity amounted to 3,000 tons, with the market share of about 25%.
China Superalloy Industry Report, 2014-2017 by is primarily concerned with the followings:
- Development environment and trend analysis, etc. of superalloy industry in China;
- Supply & demand, market competition, upstream & downstream sector development and forecast, etc. of superalloy in China;
- Operation, etc. of 19 key global and Chinese superalloy producers, including Haynes, Fushun Special Steel, and CISRI-GAONA.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Superalloy
2 Status Quo of Superalloy Industry in China
3 Upstream Sectors of Superalloy Industry in China
4 Downstream Sectors of Superalloy Industry in China
5 Key Global Superalloy Manufacturers
6 Key Superalloy Manufacturers in China
7 Conclusion and Forecast
- Baosteel Group Corporation
- Beijing CISRI-GAONA Materials & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Danyang Kaixin Alloy Materials Co., Ltd.
- Daye Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Dongbei Special Steel Group Beiman Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Fushun Special Steel Shares Co., Ltd.
- IHI Corporation
- JIULI Hi-Tech Metals
- Jiangsu Xingda Superalloy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pangang Group Sichuan Changcheng Special Steel Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Ligeance Mineral Resources Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Huibei Superalloy Co Ltd.
- Shenyang Hejin Holding Investment Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Zhongke Sannai New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Wanfeng Superalloy Co Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lm5nr/china_superalloy