DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcbxhj/medical) has announced the addition of the "Medical Transcription Services - Global Strategic Business Report." report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Transcription Services in US$ Million
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 208 companies including many key and niche players.
- Current and Future Analysis
- US - The Largest Market
- MT Industry Remains Unscathed from Economic Recession
- Hospitals Favor MT Services as Market Conditions Toughen
- Recovering Global Economy Signals Prospects
- Debt Crisis Reinforces Focus on Outsourcing
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Medical Transcription Industry At A Glance
2. Industry Overview
3. Market Trends & Issues
4. Medical Transcription Outsourcing - A Review
5. Medical Transcription Offshoring
6. Medical Transcription - An Overview
7. Product Launches
8. Recent Industry Activity
9. Focus On Select Players
10. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
4. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 208 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 211)
- The United States (169)
- Canada (8)
- Europe (2)
- - The United Kingdom (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (32)
- Acusis India
- Audio Dicta Transcription Services
- Care Technologies India Private Ltd.
- eTransMed, LLC
- iMedX Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcbxhj/medical