DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmrv9m/global_and_china) has announced the addition of the "Global and China Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
Following the United States that enforced TPMS installation laws and regulations on September 1, 2007, the EU and South Korea have also introduced similar legislations to accelerate the development of TPMS market. In 2013, the global demand for TPMS reached 29.39 million sets, with the assembly rate of up to 33.67%. With the growing prevalence of TPMS products in the EU and other regions, the global TPMS demand will hit 54.77 million sets in 2017, with the average annual growth rate of 16.83% and the assembly rate of over 50%.
China's recommended technical standards for TPMS came into effect on July 1, 2011 formally, but mandatory installation regulations have not been enforced. In recent years, the practical demonstration in western countries, the propaganda of manufacturers concerned and the intensified awareness of some consumers stimulated more attention to TPMS and higher market demand. The demand for OEM TPMS jumped 32.8% year on year to 2.47 million sets in 2013, with the assembly rate of 11.18% which was 1.53 percentage points higher than the figure in 2012.
At present, Chinese TPMS is mainly installed in medium and upscale passenger cars, including all models of BMW and Audi as well as more than 80% of the models of Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen. With the future development of the market, the assembly rate and demand will gradually increase, reaching over 20% and more than 6 million sets in 2017.
Major global TPMS suppliers include Schrader, Continental, TRW, Beru, Lear, Pacific Industrial and Hitachi Automotive Systems, especially Lear and Pacific Industrial have set up TPMS production bases in China. In July 2014, Pacific Industrial invested RMB180 million in establishing a subsidiary - Pacific Auto Parts Technology (Changshu) Co., Ltd. to produce TPMS. The production is expected to be attained in April 2016.
The report highlights the following:
- Global TPMS market size and forecast, as well as market share and supplying of major companies;
- The development and market size of the TPMS industry in the United States, Japan, South Korea and the European Union;
- Status quo of technology and approved industrial standards in China TPMS industry;
- Chinese TPMS market size and assembly;
- Forecast for China TPMS industry, including market size and products;
- Development of TPMS manufacturers at home and abroad, embracing product lines, capacity, technology sources, supply, operation, etc.;
- Development of three international TPMS chip suppliers, covering operation, major solutions and so forth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of TPMS
2 Development of Global TPMS Industry
3 Development of China TPMS Industry
4 Key Foreign Companies
5 Key Chinese Companies
6 Sensor Suppliers
7 Summary and Forecast
- Century Hongking Auto Technology Co., Ltd.
- China Auto Electronics Group Limited
- Cixi Fu'erda Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Nannar Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Tipi Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Huizhou Foryou General Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yunyi Electric Co.,Ltd
- KaDyTons (Xiamen) Electronic Technology CO.,Ltd.
- Kysonix Inc.
- Mobiletron Electronics (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Top Sun Technology Co., Ltd
- Pacific Industrial
- Sate Auto Electronic Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Baolong Automotive Corporation
- Steelmate Co.,Ltd.
- VICTON Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wellgain Auto Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Yangzhou Kooan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmrv9m/global_and_china
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.