DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5ndd4/monthly_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review: Prominent Awards Activity in Americas Midstream Sector" report to their offering.
Oil & Gas contracts activity in September 2014 mainly driven by contracts in the Americas midstream sector. Notable contracts being Mitsui's US$3.67 billion time charter contracts for five Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) ships to transport LNG from the Cameron LNG export project in the US to its customers in Japan, which materializes the growing expectations on having the US. exporting shale-derived LNG to Asia and Europe.
In the upstream sector, government of Azerbaijan's contract worth US$2 billion to build two oil platforms in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea, and Pemex's release of a contract for US$550 million for the execution of the ultra-low sulfur diesel project in the downstream sector. Procurement accounted for the highest number of contracts and tenders in September with 675, followed by operations and maintenance with 361 contracts and tenders.
SK Engineering & Construction retained its top contractor position with contracts worth US$16.48 billion on a Year-to-Date (YTD) 2014 basis. Kuwait National Petroleum Company retained its top issuer position with contracts worth US$13.1 billion, closely followed by Total with US$12.11 billion.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts and open tenders in the global arena
- Review of contracts/open tenders in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key contractors such as BW Offshore, SK Engineering & Construction, Petrofac, Daewoo Engineering & Construction and Tecnicas Reunidas
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key issuers such as Kuwait Oil Company, Petrobras, Yamgaz SNC - JGC/Technip JV, Technip, National Refinery and BP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5ndd4/monthly_oil_and