MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BONT) will open its doors at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 27 for its After Thanksgiving Sale, offering over 600 Door Busters, special coupons and deals for its customers. The first 200 people at the door at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 27 will receive a gift card with values ranging from $5 up to $250. Every store will have at least one $250 gift card. In-store Door Busters are in effect through Friday, November 28 until 3:00 p.m. Online Door Busters will be available earlier, starting at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, November 26. Both in-store and online Door Busters will be available while supplies last.
Bon-Ton is ready for the gift-giving season with hundreds of special offers and gifts throughout the entire store. Shoppers can make their holiday preparation easy by visiting bonton.com/blackfriday to preview all of the After Thanksgiving Sale and Door Busters starting November 16. Customers who download the Bon-Ton App will receive special Black Friday deals.
“After Thanksgiving is the traditional kick-off for the holiday shopping season," commented Steve Byers, Executive Vice President of Stores for The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “Customers will find exceptional deals and unique gifts for the entire family at Bon-Ton. We’re committed to giving our customers an enjoyable holiday shopping experience.”
Bon-Ton’s Storewide After Thanksgiving Sale offers over 600 Door Busters that will be available at significant discounts. Here’s a sneak preview of some of the great Door Buster deals offered in-store and online:
- $19.97 Ladies Rampage Boots, selection of 9 styles.
- $19.97 any size Living Quarters reversible down-alternative comforters. Available in a variety of colors and prints.
- 40 – 60% off Entire stock of coffee makers and accessories from Keurig, Cuisinart, and more.
- Buy 1 Get 2 Free Men’s Ruff Hewn and John Bartlett Consensus Sportswear or Pants from Izod, Savane, Haggar and Weatherproof Vintage.
- $29.97 Men’s and Women’s Columbia fleece.
- $14.97 Living Quarters twin size flannel, fleece or cold weather performance sheet sets.
- $19.97 Calvin Klein Performance fleece jackets, vests or separates.
- 50% off Entire stock of Mattel and Fischer Price toys and games, including Disney Frozen Toys and Décor.
- $9.97 Your Choice Toastmaster Small Electrics. Choose from waffle maker, 4-slice toaster, cool touch deep fryer, 10x16 griddle, 12 cup programmable coffeemaker and 11” skillet.
- $179.97 LG 32” LED HDTV.
Online shoppers can purchase Door Busters at any of the company’s websites: BonTon.com, Bergners.com, BostonStore.com, Carsons.com, Elder-Beerman.com, Herbergers.com and Younkers.com. They can also take advantage of free standard shipping November 27 through November 29 with promo code FREESHIP. Here’s a sneak preview of exclusive online Door Busters:
- Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band Reg. $190, Door Buster $79.97.
- Ace Bayou Bean Bag Chairs Reg. $64-$82, Door Buster $19.97.
- Entire stock of sports throws, available in NCAA, MLB, NFL or NHL teams, over a 100 teams in all, Reg. $56-$70, Door Buster $19.97.
In compliance with state Blue Laws, Bon-Ton stores in Maine and Massachusetts will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and open their doors at midnight.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 273 stores, which includes ten furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit www.bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.