DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgnc3/the_uhd_4k_tv) has announced the addition of the "The UHD 4K TV Market & Industry Survey 2014" report to their offering.
This executive briefing is about the rapidly emerging 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) TV industry and technology.
This 36 page report is a market assessment on areas ranging from current UHD 4K TV sets, peripheral devices to content for UHD TVs.
While the rise of UHD is often compared to that of 3D TV, this report looks at not only the differences between the sets but also the whole UHD ecosystem, often supporting 3D content and involving Internet access, a mix of HDMI 2.0, HEVC and supplier magic and up-scaling technology to give the best UHD picture.
Every week, new TV sets, new prices, new content, new technologies and new hardware are being added into the UHD 4K industry mix.
As things stand, these developments will start affecting consumers in their purchase of new TV screens, content choices, peripheral equipment (like STBs and Wi-Fi routers) or suppliers of suitable broadband speeds.
Readers will learn about:
- Current UHD equipment and manufacturers market including STBs, net-top box players, monitors, smartphones, tablets, cameras and processors
- UHD TV set manufacturers with product listings, pricing including a review of trends in the US retail space (now being manifested in other countries);
- UHD 4K TV content sources, including pricing models and new entrants for the rest of 2014 being added to the already steady flow;
- General market trends and events in the UHD 4K space and the impact on areas such as smart TVs, video streaming, web traffic, broadband speeds and the retail space - both in-store and online.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Explaining UHD And 4K Confusion
3. Opportunity And 3DTV
4. Up-Conversion Is Essential To UHD Adoption
5. The TV Manufacturers
6. Content - What's Available For UHD TVs
7. UHD Arrives On Non-TV Devices
8. UHD Stbs And Net-Top Boxes
9. The Evolving UHD Market
10. A UHD Retail Case Study
12. Comparison Tables: The UHD TV Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgnc3/the_uhd_4k_tv