DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vkfbx/east_europe_water) has announced the addition of the "East Europe Water Coolers Report 2014 (With full POU analysis)" report to their offering.
East Europe Water Coolers provides a comprehensive analysis on both bottled and POU water cooler markets in 15 countries. The report sets out market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of Europe's leading industry operators, providing the only report available on home and office delivery and POU market trends in the region. A full analysis of the point-of-use (POU) market is also included for each of the 15 countries covered in the report.
What this report covers
- Regional market overview: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry in East Europe including units, consumption, water types, packaging and throughput, machine types, outlets, regulatory environment, industry structure covering leading companies, mergers and acquisitions, price structure and revenue analysis, key market developments and issues for the future, forecasts to 2018.
- Trends and developments of POU sector covering units, conversion of bottled water coolers versus new POU business, service and maintenance, outlets, industry structure covering leading companies, price structure and revenue analysis and forecasts to 2018.
- 15 individual country sections: Trends and developments of the bottled water cooler industry including bottled water cooler and dispenser/pumps units, water consumption, throughput, water types, cancellations, contract lengths, machine types, outlets, legislation, maintenance and additional services, pricing structure and revenue analysis covering average monthly rental, average bottle price and total revenue, leading coolers and dispensers companies by installed unit and water volume sales, leading water brands, market consolidation, market forecasts to 2018.
- Trends and developments of POU sector including installed units, bottled water coolers to POU conversion, outlets, machine types, rented vs sold units, maintenance and additional services, pricing structure and revenue indicators covering average monthly rental, average sales price per unit and total revenue, leading POU companies by installed units, market forecasts to 2018.
- Over 60 overview charts and tables: comprehensive data interrogating the entire East European bottled cooler and POU markets in full
- Over 65 company profiles: full analysis of Europe's leading operators covering company description, structure, sales volume, unit placements and marketing analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vkfbx/east_europe_water