MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FrontRange, the Hybrid Service Management software company, announced today the list of panelists featured at its upcoming user conference, HEATwave 2014. FrontRange customers will have the opportunity to interact with the company’s top executives, including: Jonathan Temple, President & Chief Executive Officer; Udo Waibel, Chief Technology Officer Steve Lindeman, Chief Customer Officer and Kevin J. Smith, Vice President and General Manager of the Cloud Business Unit.
Where: SLS Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV
When: November 4-5, 2014
HEATwave 2014 features a series of strategic customer-focused sessions that include “Repairing the Bond: How communication makes it all better,” “Unified Endpoint Management,” “Security & Compliance Strategy for HEAT Service Management,” and more.
Customer guest speakers and panel leaders include:
- Andrew A. Smith, Program Manager, Commonwealth Office of Technology, KY
- Lane Baker, Technical Support and Network Operations Center, Numerex Corp
- Rhonda Salalac, Service Desk Manager Information Services at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Rolfe Spiegel, Network Manager at Southern Ute Growth Fund
- Thomas Smith, Manager, IT Security, eDiscovery and Helpdesk at Service Corporation International (SCI)
- Wil Clark, Information Technology Service Performance Director at University of North Texas System
To register for HEATwave 2014 and for more details, please visit: http://www.frontrange.com/heatwave/
Also follow the HEATwave North America group at LinkedIn for real-time updates before during and after the event and the ability to connect with FrontRange executives.
FrontRange is a leading provider of Hybrid Service Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes. With our suite of HEAT applications, FrontRange is the only company in the world that provides, from a single platform, Service Management and Unified Endpoint Management software on-premise and in the cloud. HEAT manages millions of service interactions and millions of endpoints every day for more than 15,000 leading organizations across IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service, and other enterprise functions. Our customers deliver world-class service while maximizing operational efficiencies with reduced cost and complexity. FrontRange is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., and can be found at http://www.frontrange.com/