DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7zl7k/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Chinese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Chinese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Chinese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Chinese defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country.
Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country.
Porter's Five Force analysis of the Chinese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry .
- The Chinese defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 14.77% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$131.7 billion in 2014.
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$914.4billion.
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 32.8% over the forecast period against an average share of 33.0% during 2010-2014.
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$915.2 billion cumulatively.
- The key areas of investment are expected to be fighter and multi-role aircraft, submarines, helicopter, naval vessels, and missile defense systems
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7zl7k/future_of_the