DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93zdh5/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Gift Wrap in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, 'State of the Industry' reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Emphasis on Environment and Greener Practices Fuels Demand
- The Impact of Gift Wrap Alternatives
- Gift Wrap Sales Trends
- Wrapping Paper Accounts for Majority of Sales
- Tissue Paper Losing Market Share But Posting Modest Gains
- Gift Bags Benefiting From Consumer Trends
- Distribution Trends
- Demographic Profile of Gift Wrap Consumers
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Gift Wrap Companies
- Consolidation and Outsourcing Reshape the Industry
- Holiday Retail Sales
- Economy's Influence on Gift Wrap Sales
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93zdh5/state_of_the