DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3338rm/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Greeting Cards in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, 'State of the Industry' reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Personalization and New Technologies Lead to More Upscale Purchases
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- Emphasis on Environment and Greener Practices Fuels Demand
- Latest Greeting Card Product Trends
- Retail Sales
- E-Cards and Greeting Cards Work Together to Boost Sales
- Sales by Occasion
- Distribution Trends
- Demographic Profile of Greeting Card Consumers
- Publishers' Sales
- Producer Price Trends
- Leading Greeting Card Companies
- Social Media and Other Marketing Strategies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3338rm/state_of_the