DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66x8lz/digital_media) has announced the addition of the "Digital Media: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Digital Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The global digital media market had total revenues of $29,511.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $13,063.6m, equivalent to 44.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 23.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $83,428.9m by the end of 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Digital Media
- Digital Media In Asia-Pacific
- Digital Media In Europe
- Digital Media In France
- Digital Media In Germany
- Digital Media In Japan
- Digital Media In The United Kingdom
- Digital Media In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66x8lz/digital_media