DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ts34f/menswear_global) has announced the addition of the "Menswear: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The global menswear market had total revenues of $423.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global menswear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $232.9bn, equivalent to 55.0% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $571.8bn by the end of 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Menswear
- Menswear In Asia-Pacific
- Menswear In Europe
- Menswear In France
- Menswear In Germany
- Menswear In Italy
- Menswear In Japan
- Menswear In Belgium
- Menswear In Canada
- Menswear In China
- Menswear In The Netherlands
- Menswear In Spain
- Menswear In The United Kingdom
- Menswear In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ts34f/menswear_global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.