PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jiff (www.jiff.com), a health technology company, today announced five partnerships that expand employee health options by offering cost transparency, biometric screening, nutrition, and stress relief. Jiff provides an enterprise solution for self-insured employers that allows them to connect their benefit design directly to employee behavior through the use of hundreds of mobile applications, wearable devices and other digital health tools. Jiff gives each employee an individualized health incentives program through an engaging mobile experience, which helps employers improve their employees’ health and lower healthcare costs.
New Jiff Partners
- Healthcare Bluebook: Healthcare Bluebook gives patients transparent cost and quality information for over 90 percent of medical services. The solution highlights high-value physicians, hospitals, and other facilities that offer the best combination of cost and quality.
- BioIQ: BioIQ’s unique technology platform enables employers and employees to track essential health metrics and achieve their health improvement goals.
- meQuilibrium: meQuilibrium offers personalized support and guidance for people wanting to take charge of their stress. Their system offers a next generation blend of web, video, and mobile technologies that deliver highly personalized, measurable 360° lifestyle programs that promote emotional well-being.
- NutriSavings: NutriSavings’ web-based solution enables consumers to create shopping lists, view nutrition panels, activate discount offers, and earn cash back rewards. Consumers feel empowered to manage their own health and can watch their grocery basket score improve with a more nutritious diet.
- Misfit: Misfit invents and manufactures great wearable and smart home products.
Jiff’s digital health leadership
Innovation in digital health increasingly allows consumers to manage their own health. The new partnerships add to Jiff’s health marketplace of digital health apps, devices, and services. Jiff’s applications are custom built on top of the marketplace for large employers, providing employees with individual health goals, actions, and incentives. The announcement comes on the heels of Jiff’s significant financing and customer momentum.
- On Sept. 23, 2014, Jiff announced an $18 million Series B round led by Venrock.
- Jiff’s recently released Jiff Incentives product enables employers to create simple, unique experiences that reward employees for making healthy choices every day.
- Jiff customer surveys show that 90+ percent of program participants agree or strongly agree that their companies’ Jiff-powered employee health programs motivated them to be more active.
Comments from the Partners
- Healthcare Bluebook CEO Dr. Jeffrey Rice: “Combining Jiff’s employee engagement platform and Healthcare Bluebook’s healthcare transparency solution super-charges employers’ efforts to reduce healthcare costs while simultaneously improving healthcare quality. The Jiff platform is the perfect delivery and reward platform for our transparency tools.”
- BioIQ CEO Justin Bellante: “BioIQ and Jiff are complementary, consumer-friendly healthcare solutions. BioIQ connects individuals with solutions that empower them to measure and understand their health, and then integrates the participant’s data with Jiff’s wellness suite. We share the goal of helping people and populations understand and achieve their optimal health.”
- meQuilibrium CEO and Founder Jan Bruce: “The Stress Effect impacts everyone and resilience is the proven solution for tackling today’s overwhelming work and life pressures. meQuilbrium motivates employees to make small shifts and healthier daily choices, and employers will benefit from improved engagement and productivity. meQuilibrium and Jiff share a strong belief in the power of personalization to get employees proactively managing their health, and we form a powerful partnership.”
- NutriSavings CEO and President Gerard Bridi: “Jiff and NutriSavings share the same goal of educating, motivating and rewarding employees to make healthier choices. Our partnership helps to improve the overall health of an employer’s workforce and can lower healthcare costs over time.”
- Misfit VP of Business Development Justin Butler: "Misfit is excited to partner with Jiff to empower even more people to achieve their fitness and health goals."
Jiff is a venture-backed, Palo Alto-based technology company that is connecting employee benefit design to consumer digital health technology. Using Jiff’s HIPAA-compliant platform, companies can quickly connect their health benefit design and incentives to the consumer digital health applications, devices, and services that employees know and love. Jiff builds incredible, unique mobile and web experiences for each employer that allow employees to work independently, compete, and collaborate with colleagues towards health goals.