DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq9bkd/waste_management) has announced the addition of the "Waste Management Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis " report to their offering.
By value, data indicates that the market for the collection, treatment, recycling and disposal of controlled waste was an estimated £18.9 billion in 2013
The report covers waste collection, recycling, advanced waste treatment, landfill and incineration. With 50 charts and tables the report analyses market growth potential, current and infrastructure developments in the pipeline.
Typically, official/government reports provide data for each of the four home countries separately, but this report provides an amalgamated assessment of waste management at a UK level.
This report includes:
- UK Waste Management Market - size, trends, key influences, analysis of total market by value and volume and specifically in the municipal, commercial & industrial and construction & demolition sectors.
- Key focus on development of new waste treatment, recycling & disposal infrastructure - identifying existing facilities and current capacity and projects in the pipeline - plant size, location, operator or developer and date of opening: MRFs, MBTs, IVC, AD, 'mass burn' EfW incineration and advanced conversion technology (ACT) plants.
- Market supply- profiles on top 40 major national and regional contractors. Analysis of key trends, e.g. acquisitions, mergers and consolidation, entry of major new competitors and company failures.
By 2018, it is estimated that the market for the collection, treatment, recycling and disposal of controlled waste will be worth around £24bn following annual growth rates of between 3-7% per annum.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Economic Overview
4. Waste Management Market
5. Industry Structure And Supply
6. Municipal Solid Waste (Msw)
7. Commercial & Industrial Waste (Ciw)
8. Construction, Demolition & Excavation Waste Management (Cdew)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq9bkd/waste_management