GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Rental income for the period January-September 2014 amounted to SEKm 2,496 (SEKm 2,431 corresponding period previous year).
· Income from property management amounted to SEKm 1,112 (1,015), corresponding to SEK 6.78 (6.19) per share, an increase with 10%. · The changes in value on properties amounted to SEKm 354 (301) and on derivatives to SEKm -498 (440).
· Net income after tax for the period amounted to SEKm 773 (1,405), corresponding to SEK 4.71 (8.57) per share.
· Net investments amounted to SEKm 1,612 (874) of which SEKm 998 (1,145) were new constructions, extensions and reconstructions, SEKm 854 (185) acquisitions and SEKm 240 (456) sales.
· After the reporting period Castellum has, through the wholly owned subsidiary Fastighets AB Briggen, sold the Hansa shopping mall in central Malmö for SEKm 609.
Gross leasing (i.e. the annual value of total leasing) during the period was SEKm 241 (265), of which SEKm 49 (74) were leasing of new constructions, extensions and reconstructions. Notices of termination amounted to SEKm 166 (184), of which bankruptcies were SEKm 12 (19) and SEKm 2 (9) were notices of termination with more than 18 months remaining length of contract. Net lease for the period was hence SEKm 75 (81) and for the third quarter isolated SEKm 2 (19).
“During the third quarter, Castellum continues to deliver in line with our ambitious growth objectives. I’d like to note that Castellum operates on three strong markets – the rental, real estate and financial markets – and this enables us to continue to deliver steady growth at low risk. There are many reasons for our strong growth in income from property management. One important driver – which we always will focus on – has been Castellum’s efficient and customer-oriented management,” says CEO Henrik Saxborn in a comment.
Enclosure: Interim Report January-September 2014
Castellum AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden. The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 40 billion, and comprises premises for office, retail, warehouse and industrial purposes with a total lettable area of approx 3.7 million sq.m. The real estate portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
Castellum is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap.
Castellum AB (publ), Box 2269, SE-403 14 Göteborg | Org nr/Corp Id no SE 556075-5550 | Phone +46 31 60 74 00 Fax +46 31 13 17 55
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com