DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gw4hw3/lower_limb_muscle) has announced the addition of the "Lower Limb Muscle Spasticity Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Lower Limb Muscle Spasticity. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Lower Limb Muscle Spasticity.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Lower Limb Muscle Spasticity Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Prominent Drugs
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA
- Ipsen S.A.
- Allergan, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- The University of Tokushima
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Danish Pain Research Center
- Assistance Publique Hopitaux De Marseille
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gw4hw3/lower_limb_muscle