DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qg8w2/world_cigarettes) has announced the addition of the "World Cigarettes China" report to their offering.
Cigarettes in China is a new report that focuses on the extent to which China Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- China is by far the largest cigarette market in the world with domestic consumption estimated at 2,520.7 billion pieces in 2013 putting the market 55.3% up on 1990 levels, with most of the growth having occurred since 2000.
- In 2011 volumes rose by 3.6% and again by 2.4% in 2012, taking the market to 24,725 billion pieces.
- Export volumes had fallen to a low of 7.4 billion pieces in 1999, after reaching a peak of 62.6 billion pieces in 1995 but have subsequently recovered to just under 26 billion pieces in 2013.
- Cigarettes in China report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in China.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Cigarettes across China. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in China.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in China along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qg8w2/world_cigarettes