DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrhw3k/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Utilities - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 153 utility companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how utility companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including content management, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by the utility companies to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to utility companies.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how the utility companies ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT money is being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of utility companies.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (content management, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing utility companies' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives utility companies are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
4 Sector-specific trends
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- EMC Documentum
- Open Text
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrhw3k/ict_investment