DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cftc83/automation_and) has announced the addition of the "Automation and Control Market in Thailand" report to their offering.
This study analyses the Thai automation industry and the opportunities for automation vendors. It discusses the revenue generated by automation and safety system suppliers and the drivers, restraints impacting the adoption of automation technologies.
The objective is to identify major end users, the distribution channel for each product and the major projects that use automation and safety systems. It also discusses the various parameters considered by end users while making a purchase decision. The study also forecasts revenue and the growth rates until 2018, the trends in Thailand and what suppliers can do to improve and/or retain growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the prevailing trends in the automation and control markets in Thailand and what will it look like in the years to come?
- Who are the major market participants and what is the competitive scenario currently?
- Will the current suppliers be able to meet customer needs? Does the market offer opportunities for new entrants?
- What is the total market for automation and control market in Thailand and what factors will impede/ help with adoption?
- What factors do end users look at while choosing a supplier, and why?
- Who are the major end users of automation systems in Thailand and what are the key areas vendors should focus on so as to retain and increase market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers And Restraints - Total Automation And Control Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Automation And Control Market
5. Key Industry Trends - Total Automation And Control Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Automation And Control Market
7. CEO'S 360 Degree Perspective On The Automation And Control Market
8. PLC Segment Breakdown
9. DCS Segment Breakdown
10. SCADA Segment Breakdown
11. HMI Segment Breakdown
12. Safety Systems Segment Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cftc83/automation_and