DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q2n72/personal) has announced the addition of the "Personal Protective Equipment Industry " report to their offering.
Population, Economy, Legislations, and Employment are the major drivers for growth of the PPE industry. A shrinking employment base is detrimental to the demand for PPE products, so is a shrinking economy. On the other hand, stricter enforcement of legislations is a good driver for the growth in the PPE industry.
This outlook on the North American personal protective equipment (PPE) industry for 2014 covers hand protection, respiratory protection, protective apparel, gas detection, foot protection, head protection, eye and face protection, hearing protection and fall protection.
Revenue percent estimates for 2013 and 2014; insights into important product, end-user, distribution and competitive trends; market drivers; industry trends; insights into Mega Trends and demographics pertaining to the North American PPE markets are also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry
- What Drives the PPE Industry?
- Trends in the PPE Industry
- Some Interesting Developments
- Possible Scenarios and Their Impact on PPE Demand
2. North American PPE Industry - An Update
- Industry Overview and Definitions
- PPE Industry Percent Revenue by Product Type - Global
- PPE Industry Percent Revenue by Product Type - North America
- Product Trends
- End-User Vertical Trends
- Distribution Trends
- Key Differentiating Factors for PPE Distributors
- Competitive Landscape and Trends
3. Mega Trends and Demographics
- Definition of Mega Trends and Top Mega Trends Tracked
- Regional Demographics - 2013
- Regional Demographics - 2030
- Partial List of PPE Industry Participants - North America
- Partial List of Key Distributors by Type of Business
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q2n72/personal