DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp2w4g/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Application Performance Management Market CY 2013" report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific Application Performance Management (APM) market continued to maintain its high growth momentum in 2013, with overall revenues registering $379.9 million, as growing enterprises in the region realized the importance of reliable and high-performing applications in the enterprise business environment. The on-premises APM segment contributed to the highest revenue share, accounting for 91.7% of the overall market and representing a strong growth of 17.9% on a YoY basis. Enterprises in Asia-Pacific remained cautious in the adoption of the SaaS model due to concerns over data security and its lack of adequate functional capabilities to proactively identify issues and rapidly diagnose root causes of application performance issues.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the managed APM market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change over time?
- Will these services become features in other markets?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to sell directly, or do they need partners to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total APM Market
4. Forecast And Trends - Total APM Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total APM Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Landscape Analysis - Total APM Market
7. Other Potential Participant Analysis
8. The Last Word
- CA Technologies
- Dell (Quest Software)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp2w4g/asiapacific